DATA (NAVIGATION DATA)
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. In this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size of the reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to ensure the proper functioning of the site and are deleted periodically barring any safety issues. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site.
Under Article. 13 of Decree. 30.6.2003 n.196, We inform you about the following in relation to the personal data you provide to us. The data is completely optional, However, the refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial execution of the recording; in any case, the treatment will be done with appropriate procedures to ensure the security and the confidentiality of which art.33 by Law callback 196 2003. We inform you that your personal data, collected on this site, They may be subject to treatment for promotional purposes, advertising and marketing. At any time, you may object to such treatment by sending a request to the email address below. Any refusal to provide data for marketing purposes will not affect the smooth running of the service required. The treatment will also be carried out with the support of computer or electronic means to store, manage and transmit the data, however, by adequate means to ensure their safety and confidentiality. Your data will not be subject to communications or broadcasting. The data controller is S.A. Swimming pool, e-mail email@example.com, Phone + 39 348 2239870 / + 39 347 2461417, Telefax +39 0365 551633, with headquarters in Via dei Colli, 27, 25080 Manerba del Garda (BS). You may contact S.A.. Swimming pool (www.sapiscine.com) at the above address to assert your rights, as provided for in Article 7 D. Decree. 196/2003 (which is reproduced below in full).
Right of access to personal data and other rights:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to Article 5, comma 2
- the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents
You have the right to obtain:
- update, correction or, if interested, data integration;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to keep in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) They have been brought to the attention, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, excepting the case in which this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right;
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.